"THE SUMMER CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE" AT THE JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER
This soccer camp is divided into two parts. The skill-building session from 9:00 to 11:00 am focuses on dribbling, passing, shooting and teamwork, and the scrimmage session from 11:00 to 12:00 focuses on small-sided games. During the Friday scrimmage session, we will be playing the Championship League finals. Families are invited to join and to cheer during the games and stay for lunch after the Awards Ceremony. Each player will receive the "Summer Camp Player Player Development Card" via email, a t-shirt and a medal of participation.
- calendar: June 8/June 12
- time: 8:30-4:00 (this specialty camp includes soccer from 9:00-12:00 and swimming from 1:30-3:00)
- age: 3-10
- t-shirt: participants will receive a t-shirt
- "Skill Development Chart". Parents will receive the chart that will allow them to see and track the skills addressed by the KSA curriculum.
- location: Jewish Community of Louisville (click here for the map)
- cost: Tier B: $285 J Members, $325 Summer Members, $335 Non-Members
- camp information: call the camp office at (502) 238 2718 or email: email@example.com
- registration: click here to register