COVID-19 COACH PARENT PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Kicks Soccer Academy Association is taking extra precautions with the participation of every family during practice by using enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the Kentucky Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation guidance and Kentucky Youth Soccer Association return to play guidelines.
KSA will require the coaches to:
- Be knowledgeable and follow all state and local health protocols.
- Schedule all training sessions outdoors and ensure social distancing per state or local health guidelines.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6' from all players during each practice.
- Inquire how the athletes are feeling, send them home should you believe they act or look ill.
- Ensure all athletes have their individual equipment (ball, water bottles, bag, etc.)
- Handle all practice equipment (cones, disk etc.).
- Sanitize/clean all personal training equipment before and after each session (e.g. cones, discs, etc.).
- Always wear a face cloth mask.
- When not actively coaching, maintain social distance requirements.
- Cancel practice for two weeks if notified about one of the players has symptoms of COVID-19 and immediately notify the other players families.
KSA will require parents to:
- Check your child’s temperature before practice.
- Do not carpool with other players.
- Stay in the car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements.
- Wear mask if outside your car during soccer practice.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training session.
- Ensure all equipment, cleats, ball, shin guards etc. are sanitized before and after every training.
- Notify the program manager immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Ensure child is healthy Symptoms of COVID-19 include: Fever, Fatigue, Dry Cough, Difficulty Breathing and agree to the following:
1. I Understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
2. I affirm that, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
3. I affirm that, as well as all household members, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
4. I understand that KICKS SOCCER ACADEMY cannot be held liable for any exposure to the CODIV-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form provided by each family.
KSA will requires players to:
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer to every training.
- Wear a mask before and immediately after all training.
- Bring your own ball, water bottle, bag and snack.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, snack or bag.
- place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
- Practice social distancing during practices.
- Avoid physical contact, group celebrations, no high 5’s, Hugs, handshakes etc.etc.