To instill a life long love for the beautiful game of soccer.
We are committed to:
- Creating an inspiring and child-centered Junior Soccer Academy to allow children and families to become knowledgeable in the game of soccer and develop game understanding, intelligence, creativity, and skills in order to enjoy playing soccer at a recreational or competitive level.
- Developing each young player to his/her full creative potential in a supportive, age-appropriate, inclusive environment.
- Support physical and kinesthetic awareness and development to foster player's creative thinking and decision making.
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT PATHWAY & CURRICULUM
Kicks Soccer Academy is a member of UNITED SOCCER COACHES
CURRICULUM - We are members of the United Soccer Coaches and we have adopted the "Complete Coaching Curriculum for children age 3-18" as a framework for all the Academy programs. We have developed the Kicks Soccer Academy "Player Development Pathway" in order to teach the foundation of good soccer and to guide players from the first kicks at ages 3-4 up to competitive club soccer at ages 9-10. Each program has a "Skill Development Chart" that takes into account the player's age and stage of development. Whatever his or her skill level and age, your child will finish our program a better player.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT CARD - We have created the "Skill Development Card" for each of the Academy programs in order to share with parents and Schools Administrators the work that our coaches do with the children.
Gionatan Surrenti Coach Gionatan is the kicks Soccer Academy Owner and Director. He is known by the young Louisvillian soccer population (Kindergarten, and Elementary) for his fun and humor-dense approach to teaching and coaching soccer. Coach Gionatan - born and bred in Italy - has played competitive soccer until the age of 16 in Rome, Italy and has an extensive background in the performing arts, notably in "CONTACT IMPROVISATION", a contemporary movement form that he has taught and performed in Europe and the USA for over 10 years. He has coached U9, U10, U11 boys and girls on a competitive level for Spencer County Futbol Club and Falls City Soccer Club. He's currently coaching the U9 and U10 boys for Lou City. Coach Gionatan holds a US Youth Soccer D coaching license. His purpose with KSA is to inspire, train and prepare children and families for recreational and competitive soccer and instill a life-lasting love for the Game. Kicks Soccer Academy is a member of the United Soccer Coaches.
Kicks Soccer Academy requires the coaching staff to obey the following Standards of Operation:
- must have experience coaching youth soccer
- hold a USSF Grassroot license or a "D" license
- must be CPR certified
- must be Background checked
- undergo Internal training
- undergo a seasonal performance review