2019-2020 SOCCER YEAR PREPARATION CAMP
IMPORTANT: this website is not mobile friendly. Please, use a laptop or desktop when registering for the soccer programs.
This camp is open to all current U-9/U-14 Spencer County Futbal club. select players. Coach Gionatan Surrenti and his staff will coordinate the U-9, U-10 and U-11 boys and girls training session; Coach Rob Iliff and his staff will coordinate the U-12, U-13, U-14 boys training session. Camp main objective is to prepare players for the fall 2019 and 2020 Spring Season. In order to do so, we will focus on the following areas:
1) PHYSICAL: endurance, strength and agility
- CALENDAR: July 22-26
- HALF DAY: drop-off 9:00-9:30, training 9:00-12:30; cost: 130; group size: minimum 20 players
- ALL DAY: drop-off 9:00-9:30, training 9:30-12:30; lunch1:00-1:30; swimming pool 2:00-4:00 (no swim lessons, supervised play with the SCFC coaches and the Tom Sawyer life guards); cost: $ 150; group size: minimum 10 players
- LOCATION: E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park
- WEATHER POLICY: in case of light rain we will run the camp every day of the week. In case of heavy rain, thunder and lightning the we will have to cancel the day session. There will be no make-up date for the canceled date.
- REGISTRATION: click here to register
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
CLOTHING AND SOCCER GEAR: Cleats, shinguards, soccer ball, tennis shoes; a change of clothing shirt, shorts, socks, slides and a towel, water ball All induments must have the first and last letter initial on them, water bottle, swim trunk.
SUN SCREEN: Please, send the children with sun screen to camp. Make sure you do the first application before they arrive to camp in the morning and we will do the additional ones during the day.
FOOD and WATER: Please pack a lunch inside a lunch bag with ice inside and a snack in a separate bag. Include a water bottle. Read carefully the food allergies page instructions when registering.
COMMUNICATION: Each morning we will send a daily session email reminder by 7:00am. We will notify about cancellation then. Yuo can can call coach Gionatan (502) 759 11 85 or coach Rob (502) 523 9983
SING-IN: Singin-in will only take place on Monday at 8:30. Please, bring the receipt of the camp paymemt and a copy of your SCFC registration.
MORNING DROP OFF: Drop-off is at 8:45 Monday through Friday. Look for the drop-off sign on the right side of the building and for the Spencer County Coaches.
EVENING PICK -UP: Pick up is from 4:00 to 4:30 in the same location where you dropped off your children.
WEATHER POLICY: in case of light rain we will look for shelter under the pavillion; in case of severe rain and thunderstorm/lightening we will be inside the main building and we will access the gym to play futsal.